- During Brighton Photo Biennial and Fringe:
- 'Untitled Street'. Nick Ford Photography Studio, 19 Oxford St, BN1 4LA. 14–17 October 2014. People, in Brighton. Part of '4x8' — 8 photographers over 4 weeks.
- Iydea, 17 Kensington Gardens, BN1 4AL. Brighton night life. Alongside 'The Trail of Meilikki' by Heidi Kuisma. 10–31 October 2014.
- '(Excerpt From) The Last Night of the Blind Tiger', Seed'n'Sprout wholefood grocery, Kemptown, Brighton, BN2 1EF. 5 October–30 November 2014 or later. A triptych.
- 'The Last Night of the Blind Tiger'. Pop up exhibition, Grand Parade, Brighton. 3 October 2014–?. People celebrating and commiserating the last night of the club, shut down by Brighton City Council in May 2014 due to noise complaints from a person living upstairs. The photographs and information are stuck from outside to the windows.
- 'Control', Spinelli Coffee, College Rd, Kemptown, Brighton, BN2 1EU. 3 October–30November 2014 or later. Depicts different ways people control one another using their hands.
- 5 photographs in group exhibition by Brighton Local Artists Group (BLAG), Jubilee Library foyer, Brighton. 2014.
- 1 photograph, 'Marilyn', in group exhibition 'Shoot Me I'm Gay', The Sidewinder, Brighton. 2014.
- 1 hand printed black and white photograph in group exhibition, The Brighton Flickr Snug, The Rock Inn, Brighton. 2012.